We built TryKind to solve the fashion industry’s problems. From our organic cottons to our holistic plant based dyes, our fabrics all minimize water, use zero pesticides or chemicals helping us to provide sustainable and ethical clothing. Cutting, sewing and trimming our products are done by our friends at the eco factory where they work with communities to build livelihood which we help to give 5% of our sales back to. Shop ethical, sustainable clothing and TryKind Clothing.
UN's Sustainable Development Goals
- Collaborating with The Sambhali Trust who creates ‘Empowerment Centres’ to educate & provide scholarships for children.
- Giving 5% sales back to The Trust.
- Educate our customers about the dangers of fast fashion
- Minimal microplastics released due to no virgin synthetic fabrics used in our brand to help save ocean life.
- Zero pesticides, resins or chemicals uses that can disperse into the ocean.
- Using organic fabrics and biodegradable dyes leaves zero waste in landfill.
- Our kimono robes use waste fabrics to divert them from landfills.
- We donate 5% sales to Karma Animal Shelter for creatures on land. Find out more here.